FM Tracks has changed how we report Maine Harvest Bucks redemption.
Below is a complete walk-through of all the steps to fill out an FM Tracks report for each market day.
If you are familiar with past year’s FM Tracks reporting requirements, click here to get to the “FINAL STEP” and learn about the new addition to the report.
First Step- Login:
Go to access.fmtracks.org
Second Step- Access your market’s page:
- Click “Dashboard”
- Click your market’s name, proceed to next step
- Click “Enter Daily Sales & Data” Box
- Click “Transactions” Tab (make sure you’re on the right date)
- Click “New Aggregate Transaction”
- Enter number of new SNAP customers.
- Enter number of SNAP transactions.
- Click SNAP/EBT in drop-down box for Payment Method.
- Enter TOTAL SNAP SALES for the market day. (Just SNAP distributed for markets that use tokens)
- Click the Maine Harvest Bucks box.
- Enter TOTAL Maine Harvest Bucks DISTRIBUTED.
- Click ADD; proceed to next step.
Fourth Step: Fill in Post Market Report
- Always make sure you’re on the right date!
- Click “Post Market”
- Answer- total number of vendors selling at the market?
- Answer- total number of vendors selling SNAP-eligible food?
- Answer- total number of vendors selling fruits and vegetables (that can accept MHB!)
- Answer- Any paid staff? Include people behind the scenes.
- Answer- Any volunteers, including people behind the scenes?
- Answer- Check all that apply;
- Answer- Make a rough estimate. You should be tracking volunteer hours in another document to submit to MFFM for Matching Contributions.
- MFFM DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO TRACK ANY CREDIT/DEBIT SALES. No need to answer this.
- Be sure to click “Submit Post Market Report”.
Final Step- REPORT MHB REDEMPTION:
- Click “Vendor Reimbursement” tab
- Click “Add Reimbursement” sub-tab
- Under vendor name, type: “ALL VENDORS” or something similar
- Under Incentives Redeemed, enter total Maine Harvest Bucks redeemed in the MHB box.
- Enter SNAP/EBT sales to vendors in the left box, and # of SNAP/EBT Transactions in the right box.
- Click “Submit Reimbursement”
You’re finished! Save this page somewhere that you can access it for a refresher throughout the year.