The Cumberland & Falmouth Farmers Market Association is excited to announce our first totally indoor weekly “Maker’s Market” starting Saturday, December 5th. We will be inside the historic Bartol library building located at 55 Main Street, right in the heart of downtown Freeport. The market will run Saturdays from 10:00AM – 2:00PM. The main entrance is on Main Street with a ground level entrance (for people with disabilities) on Morse Street.
The market will feature about a dozen local farmers, bakers, and purveyors who you may have seen at the Falmouth and Cumberland Farmers Markets. Our hope is to have this weekly market throughout the winter months.
Vendors will offer locally grown, made or produced items such as fresh cheeses, A2 milk, yogurt, spreads, prepared foods, honey, balms, CBD products, face & body care, microgreens, baked goods, jams, chutneys, handmade masks, dried flower arrangements, wreaths, teas, soaps and more!
Participating vendors include Airmid’s Garden Microgreens, Face Mask Just Ask, The Farmers 8 Daughter, Fresh Pickins Farm, Maggie’s Farm at Mulberry Creek, Moonrise Organics, Skyfall Flowers, Stillbrook Acres, SPüN Bakery, and Valley View Farm.
Due to COVID restrictions and protocols, we will have several guidelines in place. We will have a greeter at the front door to answer any questions and provide assistance.
- Everyone must wear a mask inside the building. If you cannot wear a mask, please make arrangements with a vendor for an outdoor pick up.
- If you are an at-risk individual you can arrange your shopping experience directly with a vendor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
- There is a single entrance and exit on Main Street. For people with disabilities, there is a ground level accessible entrance and an elevator. Please ask our greeter for assistance using that entrance.
- Our layout includes additional distance between vendors. All food items are offered to-go. Nothing can be consumed on site. There is no food, beverage or product sampling of any kind.
- Every vendor has hand sanitizer available.
- If you are sick, for any reason, please do not come to the market. Ask a neighbor or friend to shop for you.
- Please consider leaving at least 6 feet of space between you and the next customer.
- Order ahead! Many vendors can shop for you and have everything boxed/bagged and ready for a quick pick up. They are more than willing to work with you for the best experience.