North Berwick’s reputation as a friendly village extends to our farmers’ market. Located in the heart of the village (in the town hall parking lot), we offer customers a wide range of nourishing, local, fresh and safe foods. For music booking inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your music, videos, or electronic press kit. Scroll below to find out how you can support our markets and to check out our list of vendors and products! Friends of the Market The North Berwick Farmer’s Market is a grassroots effort made possible by farmers, producers, and community volunteers who put in time and effort all year long to make the market happen. We need your help, too. Here are some ways you can help make the market a success:
- The biggest support you can give to the market is by coming and shopping every week.
- Walk your street, hand out a market card and chat with your neighbors about the market.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Count customers that come to the market (usually a tally counter)
- Take photos for our Website and Facebook
- Help vendors set-up or take down their displays
- Play Music! Sign up for the NoBo music series (see above).
- On Fridays during the market season, call and/or carpool with friends to the market (better yet, form a market bike gang!)
- Donate money (make checks out to the North Berwick Farmers’ Market).
|| Applegard Farm: North Berwick; Vegetables with a focus on fun, colorful heirloom varieties
|| Borealis Breads, Wells; Artisan bread, Pastries and Cookies
|| Bridgewater Farm: Berwick; pork sausage and other assorted cuts of pork
|| Brookridge Organic Farm, Lyman; Milk, Butter, Maple Syrup, Eggs, Beef, Chicken & Vegetables
|| Buddha’s Burning Buns, South Berwick; Cookies, Granola, Pancake and Muffin mixes
|| Chick Farm: Wells, Maine;
|| Chop Chop Seafood, Cape Neddick, ME; fresh local seafood
|| East Moosefart Farm, South Berwick; Blueberries and Duck Eggs
|| Evergreen Nursery, Milton Mills; Vegetable Starts, Annuals and Perennials
|| Flowers by the Roadside, Lebanon, Maine; perennial plants, flowers and herbs
|| Flying Goat Farm, Acton, ME; Nubian goat cheese and goat meat
|| Garden of Weedin’, Wells; Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries and Tomatoes
|| Kelly Orchards, Acton; Peaches, Apples, Pears and Cider
|| Moondance Gardens, South Berwick, Greens, Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers
|| Rosie’s Cupcakes, Berwick, ME; cupcakes
|| Santoro’s Honey, Kennebunk, Maine; honey
|| Stone Field Farm, Springvale, Maine; jams & jellies, adult & children’s aprons
|| Tic-Toc Farm, North Berwick; Eggs
|| Two Can Estates, Lebanon; Mohair Products, Yarn and Knitted items
|| Two Toad Farm: Lebanon, ME; Organic vegetables, herbs, seed, seedlings, honey, wax, propolis, wild mushrooms and farm-built tools
Town Hall parking lot