Videos about farmers’ markets, small scale food production and the new economy arising around these.
Video Series on subjects of interest to farmers’ markets.
- Farmers’ Market Management Video FAQ series, from the Farmers’ Market Coalition
- Growing Fresh Food series, from Cooking Up a Story.
- Peak Moment TV, “Locally reliant living for challenging times.” Although the website sells DVDs of these talks, clicking on any individual talk will allow viewing it.
- TEDxDirigo.com is Maine’s official TEDx Conference. The first one happened in Brunswick in the fall of 2010, they now are scheduled annually. All of the videos are available on You Tube.
Videos providing perspective on issues that arise when selling locally.
- Too Big to Fail? Paul Hawken
- Blessed Unrest and Wiser Earth Paul Hawken
- The High Cost of Cheap Food Paul Hawken
- STUFFED, STARVED & SPRAYED: Raj Patel on Agro-Ecology & LBAM by Raj Patel. (LBAM = Light Brown Apple Moth, a recent pest in California.)
- Fighting the Supermarket Racket by Raj Patel
- The Value of Nothing – The $200 Hamburger by Raj Patel
- A New Family Farmer, from Cooking Up a Story.
- The Twilight of an Age, John Micael Greer on PeakMoment.tv